- Prices are for 1 or 2 people
- Each additional person $50 (even if not fishing)
- Half-Day – $350 ( 4-5 hours) snack + soda
- Full-Day – $550 (8-9 hours) lunch included + snack + soda
- Sorry, we DO NOT take credit cards
- Times include boat travel and fish cleaning
- Because of the high gas and oil prices there will be a gas surcharge added for trips past Padre Bay (over 20 miles).
- Overnight Trips are available. Please inquire about what is and isn’t included and cost.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Secure your trip with $150 deposit *checks and *money orders *accepted ***SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS***
- Cancellations require one week notice and all your money will be refunded, or reschedule your trip
- Trips canceled due to weather or mechanical problems will result in full refund or reschedule of your trip
- Professional Fishing Guide
- Coast Guard Captains License
- 35 years of fishing experience on Lake Powell
- Trips are private – your group only
- 23′ Proline Center Console – 6 or more people
- Rods, reels, bait, and tackle (open-face reels Mitchell 300)
- Sandwich, chips, fruit & cookies (full day trips)
- Snacks, plenty of water, sodas on all trips
- Pictures of your catch e-mailed to you
- Fish cleaning
- Fishing license (You may purchase your fishing license at Walmart, Stix Bait & Tackle in Page, Arizona or go to the Utah Division of Wildlife and Arizona Game and Fish links for prices on licenses and lake stamps.
- Utah license is good for Arizona also. If you want to purchase over the phone, quickly and easily with a credit card, call- 1-800-221-0659.
- Ground transportation (*some arrangements can be made for an extra fee)
- Lodging (*see lodgings page for motels and hotels in Page)
What To Bring
Fishing license, sun screen, hat, sunglasses, camera, rain slicker/poncho if it looks like rain and layered clothing – certain times of the year can be very cool so bundle up!. Bring your excitement and enthusiasm about fishing and exploring Lake Powell! There is cell phone coverage on many parts of the Lake.